Come Join Us
Sales Account Executive / Manager (Based in PJ)
Are you an aggressive go-getter with a strong desire to succeed in sales? Want to play a leading role in supply chain technology solutions? We are now inviting qualified and experienced sales professionals to join our team!
We represent leading international brands from US, Europe and Asia. Your primary function will be to promote our advanced barcode and RFID solutions to leading domestic and multinational corporations.
- Sales of enterprise mobility solutions encompassing mobile computers, automated data capture and barcode printing.
- Planning, developing and executing sales plans of all assigned products.
- Working closely with the marketing, technical and software teams including product training, sales, proposals, demonstrations, negotiations, closing of sales and collections.
- Manage assigned sales territory, build value-based customer relationships and contribute in the sales strategy planning process.
- Prior experience in the IT sector is preferred. Those with knowledge and experience in data capture systems, mobile computers and systems integration would possess an added advantage.
- Proven communication and presentation skills in English is a MUST.
- Professionally mature, dynamic and with strong value system of integrity, able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Willing to travel and must possess own transport.
- Salary will commensurate with experience
- Attractive commissions scheme with quarterly on-target-sales incentives
- Phone and transport allowances provided
Inside Sales & Admin Coordinator (Based in JB)
We are in need of a meticulous administrator in our JB office! Your role will be to manage the sales documentation as well as perform other general administrative tasks.
- Minimum SPM / STPM / Diploma holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience.
- Computer literate in MS windows / office.
- Possess a positive attitude, pro-active, diligent, service-oriented and with a keen willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good command of written and spoken English. Must be able to work as a team and with minimum supervision.
- Handle other miscellaneous administration tasks
- Able to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage (not mandatory)
- Good remuneration package with 5 days working week
Network and IT Systems Engineer
We are hiring engineers for our Network and IT Systems teams. You will be responsible for implementing IT systems and network solutions with products such as Cisco, Ruckus, Juniper, Veeam , VMWare, Microsoft, Poly and others.
Duties and responsibilities
Implement Wired/Wireless LAN, WAN Optimization, Remote Access, IP Services, Load Balancing, Internet/Extranet, Network Access Control, Firewall services, Video, Telepresence and Enterprise Mobility.
Analyzes and troubleshoot customers’ system functions and failures to isolate and define potential problems.
Perform diagnostic analysis of network systems, identifying possible faulty devices, troubleshoot faulty modules, troubleshoot network problems and outages and prepare necessary documentation detailing actions taken.
Provide on-site and telephonic technical services necessary to insure the continuing operation and optimization of the systems and network.
Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma in Information Systems or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Network and IT Systems management
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching, required
- Knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Good communication skills
- Experience and / or certification with following (preferred but not compulsory):
- Cisco, Ruckus and Extreme Networks
- VMWare, Hyper-V Server Virtualisation
- Veeam, Acronis Backup
- Poly and Logitech video conferencing
- Antivirus solutions
Software Developers - Mobile & Web
In this role you will work with a team of passionate and self-driven software developers and you will participate in end-to-end development of inhouse and customized products. Depending on your strengths, you will be developing mobile or web applications – or both. You will also take part in all phases of software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, and deployment.
Demonstrated experience in either:
- C# and ASP.NET API / MVC / Razor Pages
- Android development using Java/Kotlin or Flutter
- Experience with Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (SQL Server, Entity Framework)
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, RESTful web services, API development
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work dynamically with others as a team, and at times, independently with little supervision
- Desire to learn new skills and technologies and ability to adjust with rapid changes of software development tools and technologies